Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Lesson In Patience

Ugh, sometimes a lesson is easy to learn but hard to swallow. I hate calling people, especially when it's new to me. This pregnancy is forcing me to do things I normally wouldn't, like calling and asking questions, setting appointments, etc. So yesterday we went to the health department, go proof of pregnancy and the OHP/OMC paperwork. I have an appointment tomorrow with the lady to process it and she can get it approved in 7-10 days. Not bad since the normal wait is 45 days! The only problem is they think I'm 10 weeks pregnant so I tried to call the doctor to set an appointment but they won't even schedule me an appointment until my OHP is approved! So I won't have my first appointment until probably 12+ weeks :-( I just want an U/S or to hear a heartbeat, get confirmation on our due date and find out what we're having! I'm sure the time will fly by until then but it just sort of irritated me.

The good news is I haven't been sick aside from a little queasiness a couple days and I'm trying to eat healthy and exercise. We want a healthy baby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment