Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thank Goodness!

I'm a worrywort, I think about every possibility and try to find ways to avoid them. Well, my husband is turning into one to. He read on line that the blue dye tests give false positives so he made me take a pink dye one, which came out positive, thank goodness! Yesterday I skipped testing, although he wanted me to, I decided to give our little Bug some time to settle in and really get those hormones pumping. So I woke up at 4:30 this morning with a bursting bladder and took another test. The test line is nearly as dark as the control line! I am sooo relieved. Now I just have to make it to tomorrow to get to the health department for a test and hopefully to find out how far along we are and then I can worry about each coming hurdle after that individually.

I never really thought about how it would feel to see those two lines on a test before. It's an incredible feeling, something I've dreamt about and longed for for so long and then I take a test to get Max off my back and whadoyaknow! I really couldn't be happier at this point! Although it is a strange feeling since we were already planning on having a newborn in the house, it doesn't seem as exciting as it could be, but maybe that will change once we know our due date and what not :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment