Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 22... 18 to go!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Average 11 inches, head to foot. Weighing in at around one pound!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds lost
Maternity Clothes: Still fit into one or two pairs of pre-preg. jeans but have to have them unbuttoned. 
Gender: Girl!
Movement: She is having fun in there! Flipping, twisting, hiccups, bladder punches, pushing her butt out.
Sleep: Is getting a bit better. I get up a couple times to use the bathroom but I could sleep all day and night.
Symptoms: Headaches and more emotional.
Throw up tally: 0
What I miss: Not a whole lot at this point.
Cravings: Any and all carbs
Best Moment this week: Seeing what foods she reacts to and which ones don't seem to get a reaction. She seems to like (or hate) strawberries!
Looking Forward Too: The anatomy scan in a week and a half!

I'll add the picture later. Still need to take one

2 comments:

  1. Still waiting for that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's cause I never took one last week! I'll take one today and post it with this weeks update...

    ReplyDelete