Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

23 weeks and 2 days

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: Average over 11 inches, head to foot. Weighing in at around one pound!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds lost
Maternity Clothes: Still fit into one or two pairs of pre-preg. jeans but have to have them unbuttoned.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: When I sit still I can feel her a lot more and can SEE movement while laying down. It's so neat to see her flip and roll!
Sleep: It's getting harder to breathe so laying in a comfortable position is difficult. I keep waking up on my back, which I know is a no-no and my body obviously agrees.
Symptoms: Harder to breathe, tailbone pain, emotional and feeling like any food I eat is sitting in my throat.
Throw up tally: 0
What I miss: Eating
Cravings: Any and all carbs
Best Moment this week: Feeling her moving all the time.
Looking Forward Too: The anatomy scan in 41 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment