Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights: Officially in the third trimester!
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Probably around 2-2.5 pounds.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds lost
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and long shirts. Can still fit into some pre-pregnancy jeans! 
Gender: All Boy!
Movement: Has gotten pretty intense! If I'm sitting up he loves to kick my ribs and if I'm laying down you can see his feet/knees/butt/hands/elbows poking out and moving around!
Sleep: I don't think it will ever be the same again.
Symptoms: My hips are really sore and feel like they are loosening already.
What I miss: Nothing, I love being pregnant!
Cravings: Eh
Best Moment this week: Putting in my notice at work and getting ready to become a stay-at-home-mom to my little man!
Looking Forward Too: baby showers and the 3d ultrasound in 3-ish more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment