Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

36 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights: Had our growth scan, Carter is measuring 6 days behind at 5 lbs 9 oz as of Thursday. If we go to our due date she said to expect a 7.5 lb baby. He is so cute and in an awesome position! So sad that some of the ultrasound pictures he looks like he's crying though! :-(
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: They should gain 1 oz a day so probably about 5 lbs 13 oz!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds lost
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and long shirts.
Gender: All Boy!
Movement: Starting to slow down, which I'm happy about! He seems to be spending more time sleeping then moving but has his crazy moments of rolling around kicking me. It's so neat to see his hiccups and to feel him practice breathing though!
Sleep: Ok. When I do sleep I sleep like a baby, no pun intended. 
Symptoms: Lots of pressure in my pelvis and I've totally got the waddle going on, lol!
What I miss: Being able to stand up for more then 30 minutes without contractions starting.
Cravings: I want some s'mores, but those are off-limits until after birth and I'm off this diet!
Best Moment this week: Seeing Carter and his gorgeous face. Getting below that one month mark, we are officially in the month we will meet our son!
Looking Forward Too: 5 days until we're considered term and he can come at any time! So exciting but nerve-wrecking as well!

I'll post a picture later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment