Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Financial Friday

We are making slow progress on our debt. As of today we are 5.5% less in debt. We still have a long way to go but are motivated and eager to be out of debt and have better credit scores. Not only do we hope to own a home but I hope my credit will reflect who I am. I guess right now it does, I have let nearly every aspect of my life go because I felt so bad about myself but I'm making changes in every area and already feel so much better and like I can do this! So as time goes on, that debt will go down, credit will go up and it will properly reflect who I am, or who I want to be!

We are going to meet with a credit counselor and hopefully have some help and advice on what we need to do to own our own home. Hopefully we get good news, or at least encouragement, instead of bad news that could potentially keep us from owning a home for several more years. Let's try to keep positive though!

No comments:

Post a Comment