Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Time to Trim Tuesday

This week I'm trying to make small changes. I've been doing workouts every other day as I get a chance. Running in place, squats, lunges, crunches, jumping jacks, knee highs, push ups and jumping squats. I need to start doing everything every day and I'm going to start doing some workouts using dance and sports games on the PS3 and zumba.

My eating was pretty bad this week.... I really need to go on a reduced carb diet for my PCOS and with being gluten free it should be fairly easy but I'm struggling to give up my goodies. I need to remind myself that those things are spossed to be treats, not every thing I eat.

So this week I'm going to work on eating better and on a schedule. Drinking a gallon of water everyday. Working out everyday, getting out of the house every other day and going for a walk as weather allows. I have a coat ordered that will make it so I can carry Carter in the Beco in cold weather and both of us will be warm and dry.

In line with that, we are looking at adding a small dog to our family (I know my last post said not until we buy a house but that may be further off then we hoped and Carter needs a dog in his life.) So I'll have a need to walk the little guy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment