Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

18 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: 6 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds lost
Maternity Clothes: Still fit into one or two pairs of pre-preg. jeans.
Gender: If baby cooperates we'll know in 9.5 hours!!
Movement: Getting more frequent and stronger.
Sleep: Better then last week. Ally gave me a body pillow and it helps so much! I sleep on my side so much easier and more comfortably but I can also lay on it on my belly and it doesn't bother me at all!
Symptoms: Not many, beyond feeling movement and having to go to the bathroom a million times a day and night.
Throw up tally: 0
What I miss: Being able to eat anything, gluten-free, I wanted with no aversions.
Cravings: Still sweets. Slurpees are an all time favorite right now. :-)
Best Moment this week: Getting an accurate heartbeat count and getting to feel stronger kicks.
Looking Forward Too: Finding out if we're having a boy or girl in 9.5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment