Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Sick Day

Yesterday was a glimpse at what could be for me. I stayed home from work to take care of my sweet pudding while his daddy was at work. Carter and I spent time cuddling in bed then time reading, playing and nursing in between lots of naps. We ate lunch together (he didn't eat much, sucked on some apple sticks) and I got some cleaning done.

I'm back at work today but am doing alright. I know what my life can be and will be, one day. We are taking steps to reach our goals for me to stay home and it feels good. It will probably start with me cutting back to working part time (if my other boss agrees with it, when the time comes) and then staying home full time but I'll take what I can get.

Here's some pictures of my sweet heart from yesterday. We spent some time working on crawling too, he's so close, has made forward movement a couple times but most of the time ends up sliding backwards.

Sleep is the best medicine! He slept until 10 am!

Cuddles after diaper change, getting dressed and nursing

Sucking on some apple sticks for lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment