Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

9 months old!

My little guy is 9 months old today! I'm not sure where the time went! He is so precious, so happy, so wonderful. I feel like he deserves so much better of a mom then me but he's stuck with me *wink*.

He had an appointment today, he weighs 15 lbs 11 oz and is 26.5 inches long. He's my little peanut but perfectly healthy (aside from probable celiacs).

He's mobile as well! He is crawling, it's so cute to watch him crawl after his ball or the dog or cat. His favorite activity is standing at the coffee table and getting into whatever he can reach. He loves the park and sitting outside and sitting in his stroller. He still fits in his swing, loves bath time and people. He has started reacting when he doesn't want to go to someone, whether he knows them or not. He will turn his head away and pull himself closer to me. If I hand him to someone and he changes his mind he leans and reaches for me. It melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment