Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm like a Yo-Yo!

My levels of being ok with continuing to work is seriously like a yo-yo. Some days, sometimes, I'm ok. I tell myself that I can do this, that we'll make it work. Then there's times, like today, where I could literally walk out of this office right now and never come back and I'd be ok with it. Times when the last thing I care about is money or upgrading anything in our house. Times where all I want to do is read my son a book, take him to the park, run errands, support my sister while she's in labor, etc that break my heart that I'm here, scanning in old, moldy files, never being good enough and getting all the blame from bosses and clients. My goal is Sept 7 but right now, I'm not sure how I'm going to make it to June 7, let alone September.....

No comments:

Post a Comment