Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Out of My Hands

Last Wednesday I turned in my resignation at work.

Yesterday, I was late to work by 10 minutes due to more babysitter problems. Yesterday evening, I was given my final checks and told they were letting me go.

I don't like it when things don't go according to plan but I am so thrilled to get to spend my days taking care of my most precious gift and house. I'm happy that I no longer have to worry about what my son is doing all day, if he's eating, if he's being sat in front of a tv, if I'm going to be able to go to work or have to call in because of problems.

I'm happy. I no longer have to wake my sleeping baby to spend 30 minutes with him before I drop him off and don't see him again for 9 hours. I'm happy that I'm the one who will be making the decisions on his daily care, more so then what I pack in his diaper bag.

It won't even be that big of a difference money-wise since we've been living off one income anyway.

I will never regret staying home with my son. Everyday I worked, I regret. 'Nough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment