Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

25 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: 1 lb 5 oz at the ultrasound. Some sites say babies gain between 3-6 oz a week now so probably between 1 lb 8 oz and 1 lb 11 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds lost
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and long shirts
Gender: All Boy!
Movement: My belly has started doing the wave when I'm laying down! I think he is facing my back since I feel him move all the time but not so much the punches and kicks outward like before.  
Sleep: What's that?
Symptoms: emotional and needy, oops! 
What I miss: getting restful sleep
Cravings: chocolate and lemonheads
Best Moment this week: Just seeing him move more and more and knowing that we're almost to the third trimester! Mom touched my belly for the first time today. During a song about children being a precious gift from God, yeah, I cried, for awhile.
Looking Forward Too: Seeing him with our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment