Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

26 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights: As of yesterday I am 6 months pregnant and down to double digits! It feels like forever since those 5 months ago that we found out we were expecting! Feels like this pregnancy is taking forever and I still have at least 3 months left! Oh well, I'm sure that before too long I'll be begging for the time to slow down as I watch my little boy grow up right before me. I already dread him moving out and getting married!
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: 1 lb 5 oz at the ultrasound. Some sites say babies gain between 3-6 oz a week now so probably between 1 lb 11 oz and 1 lb 14 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds lost
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and long shirts
Gender: All Boy!
Movement: My belly has started doing the wave when I'm laying down! I think he is facing my back since I feel him move all the time but not so much the punches and kicks outward like before.
Sleep: Doing a little better since I got myself on a schedule. Still hainvg a hard time getting comfortable and my hips/back kill me when I wake up but I'm getting restful sleep at least.
Symptoms: Nothing new 
What I miss: Waking up feeling refreshed and not in pain.
Cravings: lemonheads
Best Moment this week: Reaching the 7th month and knowing that soon he'll be here!
Looking Forward Too: The third trimester and viability!

I knew I forgot to post it somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Promises promises....I dont see no picture!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go! I forgot to post it here ;-)

    ReplyDelete