Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Whole 30, Day 1 - Take 2

I started the Whole 30 yesterday instead of Thursday. I am doing soooo much better this time! I had eggs and a banana for breakfast, chicken and veggies for lunch and a turkey salad for dinner. I haven't had any major stomach problems yet and plan on upping my metformin to the full dose today! I've tried not snacking but had a couple times yesterday where I HAD to eat so I had a banana in the morning and a chicken breast in the afternoon.

I took before pictures yesterday.... let's just say that any time I'm tempted to eat something bad, I plan on looking at those pictures and seeing why I have to change. I'm going to start exercising daily today (Day 2) and hope to see lots of changes. I have a doctor appointment in 4 weeks, I hope to be down a good amount of weight and be able to talk to her openly about my struggle, PCOS and trying to conceive. I do not plan on going on any other medication to get pregnant, at this point, but I would like to talk to her about it and maybe have a prescription and plan in place for when I am ready.

Max and I have discussed the maximum weight I should be when we start actively trying with more medication. Hopefully, dropping the weight will mean I won't need the medication but we aren't planning on that. I have a disorder that affects all sizes, regardless of the misconception that it's overweight women. Weight loss MAY help, but it may not. I've been having problems since I was a young teenager when I was not massively overweight.

Anyway, I've got chicken cooking but will post again in the morning about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment