Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whole 30, Take 2

I'm starting the Whole 30 again tomorrow! I did some research on eating a paleo diet sans gallbladder and I have a plan! I'm going to go buy the stuff tonight and will go full out this time! I hope the stomach upsets are fewer and less severe but I'm determined to make it work this time. I *need* this. I am feeling slightly desperate since I had always hoped to already be pregnant with #2 by the time #1 turned 2. At this point, if something major doesn't change, we are probably looking at a 3.5-4 year age gap, which is more than I want. Not to say I don't appreciate and love all the time with Carter, it's just what we want for our family and feel is right for us.

Anyway, I'm going to be eating a lot of steamed veggies, chicken breasts and fish, salad and fruit. I'm going to be doing it solo but will be done before we go on a family camping trip. I had planned on waiting until August 1 but don't want to waste the next almost 2 weeks. I'm also going to be taking Carter down to the park almost every evening and letting him play with Max while I walk or we play basketball together.

I'm super excited for the change and since I did well last time as far as cravings and being strong, I'm hoping this time will be much more successful without the stomach problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment